I really hope that silly groundhog was right this year. I am going stir crazy being cooped up inside because of the weather! Let’s hope we’ve had the last of our bad weather and the temps gradually increase day by day. If I think spring, maybe it will come faster? So I decided to create an inspiration board to help get me in the mood for spring. I decided pink and green would do the trick. For those of you just joining my blog posts, I love creating inspiration boards. I gather photos from the web that I think would make a beautiful wedding and put them all together. It is also one of the things I do for potential brides after we have our first consultation. I really want your wedding to be the best day of your life and in order to do that, I have to capture the exact vision. Then I can tweak it to get it perfect. This one was just for fun, inspired by the deceiving bright sunshine coming through the window. Enjoy!!
1. Invitations – Etsy, Just Us Three by Bridechilla
2. Table Décor – Manolo for the Bride, Images courtesy of Rebecca Thuss for Martha Stewart Weddings.
3. Pinwheels – Etsy, Aubabi78
4. Single Flower Vase – Ferenc Ecseki Photography
5. Boutonniere – I Do Inspiration
6. Men’s apparel – The Dessy Group, Pocket Squares in Duponi
7. Cake – Wedding Cakes Pictures
8. Parasols – The Knot, Photo By: Anne Ruthmann Photography, Boston, MA
9. Earrings – Etsy, Fine Heart
10. Shoes – Martinez Valero, Shoes.com
11. Garter – Etsy, Shabee Stitches
12. Signature Drinks – Belle Vivir
13. Bouquet – Wedding Flowers
14. Flower girl dress – The Dessy Group
15. Bridesmaid dress – Alfred Sung